- Rates are based on a Loan-to-Value of 80% or less.
- 1.5% added to the loan rate if LTV exceeds 80%
- 3.0% added to the loan rate if LTV exceeds 100%
- 80% LTV maximum on all commercial/ag loans
Fixed Rate Loans
|Loan Type||Term||Fixed APR*|
|Unsecured||N/A||Starting at 8.75%|
|Commercial & Consumer||< 36 months||Starting at 4.25%|
|Commercial & Consumer||37 – 60 months||Starting at 4.75%|
|Commercial & Consumer||> 60 months||Starting at 6.25%|
Real Estate Loans
|Variable Rate ARM||1 – 5 years||Starting at Prime – 1.25%**|
|Fixed Rate||< 10 years||Starting at 5.25%|
|Fixed Rate||> 10 years||Starting at 5.50%|
- Variable Rates are available for Real Estate and Ag/Commercial Loans only.
- Interest rates on all loans as disclosed above are the best available rates to our borrowers on approved credit.
- Borrower is responsible for closing and transaction fees on all loans as disclosed on our fee schedule on our About Page.
- Borrower is also responsible for all lien perfection fees associated with the loan including but not limited to government recording fees, UCC filing fees, title insurance premiums, brand filing fees, flood insurance certificates, and collateral valuations. Fees vary dependent on loan type and borrower location. GFCU only charges what the agency or vendor charges. Please inquire for details.
*APR is Annual Percentage Rate. **Prime is considered to be the published Wall Street Journal rate.
Rates listed are effective November 21, 2019 until further notice.